This vessel is one of the finest sportfishers available for charter in the world. Millennium Edition show vessel for Hatteras at the Miami Boat Show, this brand new yacht is first class down to the smallest details. Four luxuriously appointed staterooms, four bathrooms, and hi-gloss cherry wood interior. The salon and galley are tastefully decorated in fine Italian leather with granite countertops throughout.
Full day fishing or cruising $4,100 (8 hours) up to 8 guests additional guests are $100 per person * includes:
- All well drinks & Beer, All lunch boxes, All Taxes
- Tax, domestic beer and wine, soft drinks, bottled water, fuel, crew, fishing licenses, and live bait
- Open bar of national drinks available for an additional $300.00 for 8 guests (vodka, whiskey, gin, rum, tequila, etc). Add $25 for each additional guest up to 12.
*Additional guests may be added at $100 per person; maximum 12 people
Additional time will be billed at $475 per hour
- DVD Player
- Complete sorround system
- Plasma TV's
- 4 Bedroonm / state rooms
- Top electronics (radar, sonar, front & back)
- 4 Tuna Tubes
- All shimano international 2 speed tournament roggings
- 27 Knots
- Ice and freezer boxes
- Imaculate cherry wood interior and luxuryuphostery
- A must see Yatch!s
Full Day All inclusive charter 8 hrs.
- Includes: Food. Box lunch selections
- All Drinks, Complete assortment Beers, Sodas and waters.
- Live Baits,
- Fishing Licenses, (6 Licenses Max on 31ft. * 8 Licenses Max 50ft)
- Fish Fileting,
- Ice chest and Ice on board
Experienced Captain and crew
· All fishing tackle & equipment
· Dock fees
· Bait prep center
· Safety equipment
· First aid kit
· Mexican fishing license included (additional $14/day or $30/week per person, ages 16+)
· Live bait included 10 - 15 baits (additional baits may be purchased $3/bait)-
- Taxes included (16 % state Tax)
To pay / make a deposit by credit card or via your
PayPal Account $850.00 Dlls. deposit
All inclusive food, drinks and fishing licenses up to 12 people...